Thursday, April 29, 2010

here we go...



well, my friend johanna started a blog about her family and i thought it was a really nice way to inform friends and family about the ins and outs of our life. when i started to consider doing this i thought it would also be nice someday, if i keep up with it, for Bo and any future little ones to read about their life and get a snapshot of their fumbling parents.

Bo is 9 months old!! NINE months! in so many ways, it seems like just yesterday we peered into that tiny face and in others, it seems like i have known him all my life. i suppose in a way i did. he has brought more joy to my life than i ever thought was possible and i am so excited to watch him grow...no doubt God has great plans for this little guy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of my dear friend! She has truly bloomed into a beauty more than she already was. Yaya! my beloved one. I feel you in every story, I celebrate the sweetness of your family journey, and most of all I celebrate you! Bo is a mighty precious imprint of your blessings, and best of all, he is so blessed to have you and Jason. But...Auntie Gogo, makes it even more bittersweet! xo gogo

    ReplyDelete